Scholarship applications are not being accepted at this time.
- Applicant must be a former foster youth or living in out-of-home care
- Applicant must be either enrolled in, or accepted to an accredited post-secondary academic program.
- Applicant must be under 23 years old
- HOPE Matters application
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor, care give, social worker, foster care agency, and etc.
- A copy of high school transcripts or if the student is already attending a post-secondary program, then the previous year's transcript is to be submitted.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in an accredited post-secondary academic program.
- Finalist may have to conduct an interview with HOPE Matters founder
- The financial need of the student
- Academic performance
- Letters of recommendations
- Personal essay
H.O.P.E. Matters I 1551 E. Shaw Ave. Suite 103, Fresno, CA 93710 I Phone: (559) 312- 6787 I Fax: (559) 291-5927